Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sarah And I, Together On My Blog.

Recently my sister Jeanne found an old photo taken when I was a little baby. Maybe between 1959 or 1960, before I was a year old. I still was learning to walk but still being held onto by one of my sisters. This was before my brother Ned was born. I decided to add another autographed photo to my blog. Her name is Sarah Jessica Parker, and another one of my favorite people. I first saw her on the series, "Square Pegs" on CBS back a long time ago. Years later she was on "Sex and the City" on HBO. Now she is appearing on Garnier commercials. Maybe in the near future I will put up some new photos up. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

living in PA said...

I love the new pictures. I haven't checked in in a while and I love the autographs. That's cool.