Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Saturday, October 6, 2007

One Saturday Afternoon.

Hello! Today I decided to place some zoo animals on my blog. Elephants,leopards, and orangutans are just a few of the sights at the Oregon Zoo. When was the last time you came for a visit? The zoo recently has been going under construction to build new exibits for the animals, so soon you can see the progress. Right now, we are looking forward to "Zoo Lights" soon, when the Zoo is all colorful at night, and people can see the sights. So come out really soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Brad.. looks like things are really moving and shaking at the zoo. One of these days I need to get back there. I'll be the fall colors are great up there around Washington Park and the arboretum. Sometime soon I will have to journey up that way....

So Packy is 45 eh? How long do elephants usually expect to live?