Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Some Of My Favorite People.

Today I'd like to put some pictures up from my authograph collection. Rachel Rachel is a group I met back in 1993. The picture was sent to me later.
You might recognize Lisa Whelchel from the series "Facts of Life" and Tatum O'Neal from "Paper Moon," a 1970s movie that won her an academy award, beating Linda Blair, who was in "The Exorcist."
Pam Dawber is from "Mork and Mindy" and "My Sister Sam." Liza Minelli, daughter of Judy Garland, is also in my collection. She appeared in "Arthur" with Dudley Moore.
I can't put everyone because I have so many.
Talk to you later. Brad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad! I just checked out your blog. I lover the pictures of the zoo animals.
I did not realize you had so many autographs. I would like to see the rest of them sometime.
Well, take care. We really enjoy your site, so keep it up!!
Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brad. I got your message tonight. Sorry I wasn't home. I've been going into Forest Grove working at Valley Art. Keep up your blog.
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Freergynify
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/kidney-disease]kidney disease[/url]
SessTurnBus